The Vista Paraíso ATV tour combines country roads, high roads, mild streams, challenging rivers and, of course, the beautiful beach of Higuera Blanca.
Challenge nature aboard an all-terrain vehicle in a personal journey or ride on a double ATV with your adventure partner. This quad tour will prove you why Punta de Mita is a natural paradise
and one of the best places to ride ATV in Mexico!
A rush of adrenaline awaits you at Vista Paraíso!
Vista Paraiso Instagram
- Round transportation to Vista Paraíso from our pick-up points
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if raining)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bug spray (preferably organic)
- Extra cash for souvenirs, meals or photos
- Min. Age to drive: 18 years old (younger passengers must go with their parents in a double ATV)
- Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with back, neck, heart or dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed during the tour for your safety
$95 USD and $140 USD
|Total estimated time||