Enjoy a fascinating, quiet horse ride on the beach, jungle and village of Higuera Blanca with this Vista Paraíso tour. Our horses are distinguished by their calm character, being well fed, and kept in prime shape by our cowboys, who will escort you during your horse riding adventure through the most beautiful corners of the Riviera Nayarit.
Our horseback riding tour also offers you the opportunity to capture amazing pictures and memories of your trip to Punta de Mita and finishes with an exquisite tequila tasting.
Ready to experience a traditional Mexican tour?
Vista Paraíso Instagram
- Round transportation to Vista Paraíso (Summer schedule: Terralta 18:20 / Palladium 18:35 / Iberostar 18:50)
- Bottled water
- Drinks and snack
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if raining)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bug spray (preferably organic)
- Extra cash for souvenirs, meals or photos
- Min. Age: 6 years old
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with back, neck, heart or dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed during the tour for your safety
|Total estimated time||