Take two tours in one day on your visit to Vista Paraiso!
Our adventure package begins with a trip through country roads and jungle trails from Higuera Blanca to Sayulita town aboard a bold RZR, followed by a fascinating, quiet horse ride on the village of Higuera Blanca, jungle and Litibu beach in Punta de Mita.
Price: $430 USD, $520 USD and $600 USD
Total Estimated Time: 5 Hours
Passengers: 1-2, 3, 4
- Round transportation to Vista Paraiso from our pick-up points (from Hotels, transportation fees apply)
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if raining)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bug spray (preferably organic)
- Extra cash for souvenirs, meals or photos
- Min. Age: 6 years old
- Min. Age to drive: 18 years old (younger passengers must go with their parents in a double ATV)
- Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with back, neck, heart or dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed during the tour for your safety
- If you are not staying at Hotel Palladium, Hotel Iberostar Hotel Conrad Punta de Mita, Marival Armony and Secrets Bahia Mita, we cannot pick you up at those locations.
- Transportation for listed hotels, applies $ 5 USD transportation fees per person.