Travel on the mystic road from Higuera Blanca to Sayulita aboard a bold RZR for 4 passengers. Drive through country roads and jungle trails towards the Sayulita beach, where you’ll find a great variety of handicrafts and souvenirs, Mexican food, and a fun ambience.
Razors are very safe and easy to handle; they are equipped with foot pedals for gas and brake, full seat belts, and roll cage to make your tour in the Riviera Nayarit a completely safe experience.
An intense day of RZR ride on is ahead!
Vista Paraíso Instagram
- Round transportation to Vista Paraíso from our pick-up points
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if raining)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bug spray (preferably organic)
- Extra cash for souvenirs, meals or photos
- Min. Age to drive: 18 years old
- Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with back, neck, heart or dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed during the tour for your safety
|Total estimated time||