Travel on the mystic road from Higuera Blanca to Sayulita aboard a bold RZR for 4 passengers. Drive through country roads and jungle trails towards the Sayulita town, where you’ll find a great variety of handicrafts and souvenirs, Mexican food, and a fun ambience.
Razors are very safe and easy to handle; they are equipped with foot pedals for gas and brake, full seat belts, and roll cage to make your tour in the Riviera Nayarit a completely safe experience.
An intense day of RZR ride on is ahead!
Price: $300 USD
Total Estimated Time: 2.5 hours
- Round transportation to Vista Paraiso from our pick-up points (from Hotels, transportation fees apply)
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if raining)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bug spray (preferably organic)
- Extra cash for souvenirs, meals or photos
- Min. Age to drive: 18 years old
- Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with back, neck, heart or dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed during the tour for your safety
- If you are not staying at Hotel Palladium, Hotel Iberostar Hotel Conrad Punta de Mita, Marival Armony and Secrets Bahia Mita, we cannot pick you up at those locations.
- Transportation for listed hotels, applies $ 5 USD transportation fees per person.
The highlight of our quick weekend trip to Sayulita- just strolling through the town on a Friday evening we came across Erik who was working the evening shift at the office downtown- we asked a couple of questions and he was able to convince us that the rzr tour was something we didn’t want to miss out on. We booked the 9am tour on saturday morning ( 4 girls out just to have fun) and it was the better than we could have imagined. Since we got to the ranch everything was just beautiful, we felt safe, welcomed and happy. we went on a 2.5 hr tour, got a little wet and dirty, and enjoyed this tour to the max. I used to think nothing could ever top Costa Rica until we came to Sayulita, Mexico just never stops surprising me and being able to enjoy the jungle and the beach as we did here was phenomenal. Gracias muchachos por la experencia y por su ayuda despues cuando perdimos nuestras fotos 🙁 ahora si podemos compartir con el mundo la bellesa de este tour! we will be back 😀