The impressive canopy tour of Vista Paraiso includes 10 lines and a suspended bridge on the mountains of Higuera Blanca, Nayarit. From this zip line you will enjoy the most spectacular view of all the canopy tours in the Puerto Vallarta region: from the Pacific Ocean to the rainforest natural reserve in Punta de Mita. Don’t be surprised if among the foliage you see wild boars, deers and even beautiful macaws -which we call Guacamayas.
Our facilities have been built to the maximum safety standards, using two ropes in each zip line to guarantee your safety during the canopy tour. Our professional guides will provide you with all the necessary equipment for the tour: waist to thigh harness, helmet and gloves.
To end the tour, what do you think of a traditional tequila tasting?
Get ready for an extraordinary adventure tour in the Riviera Nayarit!
Price: $85 USD
Total Estimated Time: 2 Hours
- Round transportation to Vista Paraiso from our pick-up points
- Bottled water
- Drinks and snack
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if raining)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bug spray (preferably organic)
- Extra cash for souvenirs, meals or photos
- Min. Age: 6 years old
- Min. Height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with back, neck, heart or dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed during the tour for your safety