Can you imagine making your way to the top of the jungle and behold the best view of Bahía de Banderas? On our hiking tour to Cerro del Mono , the highest hill in the south of Punta de Mita,
you will walk through the most beautiful jungle trails while discovering giant tropical trees and listening to the sounds of over 350 endemic and migratory birds.
Along with the adrenaline of climbing rocks and boulders to the top, you will enjoy the quietness of the Huichol land during the hike, and delight with a panoramic view of the beaches of the
Riviera Nayarit and the natural landscape of the Sierra Madre Occidental.
Our specialized guides will lead you through this unforgettable tour in Punta de Mita, sharing interesting facts of the natural and historic heritage of the region with you.
Captivating beauty only in Vista Paraiso!
Price: $60 USD
Total Estimated Time: 2 hours
- Round transportation to Vista Paraiso from our pick-up points
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if raining)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bug spray (preferably organic)
- Extra cash for souvenirs, meals or photos
- Min. Age: 10 years old
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with back, neck, heart or dizziness conditions restricted