Our sunset horseback riding tour offers a unique experience to enjoy a traditional ride in Higuera Blanca guided by our skilled cowboys.
The horse riding adventure starts through the town towards the astounding natural landscapes of the jungle in Punta de Mita and goes on to Playa Litibú, in an exclusive beach ride. There you’ll behold a beautiful sunset while enjoying drinks and snacks before going back to Montalbeña Ranch in a night ride.
Experience the best sunsets in the Riviera Nayarit!
Price: $120 USD
Total Estimated Time: 1.5 Hours
Availability: Spring – Summer 19 hrs. / Fall – Winter 18 hrs.
- Round transportation to Vista Paraiso from our pick-up points (from Hotels, transportation fees apply)
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if raining)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bug spray (preferably organic)
- Extra cash for souvenirs, meals or photos
- Min. Age: 6 years old
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with back, neck, heart or dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed during the tour for your safety
- If you are not staying at Hotel Palladium, Hotel Iberostar, Hotel Conrad Punta de Mita, Marival Armony and Secrets Bahia Mita, we cannot pick you up at those locations.
- Transportation for listed hotels, applies $ 5 USD transportation fees per person.
Julie G. –
I had the horseback ride of my life during the Sunset Beach Ride!! We rode through town, the jungle and then to the beach where we were able to canter the horses (my choice). I am an enthusiastic but minimally skilled rider, and don Pedro was a patient and knowledgeable guide/teacher. I opted to allow Paparazzi to take pictures of me and I purchased them at the end of the outing. I’m glad I did because he got many amazing shots!! (and it was safer for me not to fuss with my camera). Overall I received much more than I anticipated from this horseback ride, and I look forward to signing up for another one during my next trip to Sayulita.
Marc Etherton –
We had fantastic time. My wife booked it and I didn’t know what to expect. We started at the ranch and rode down through a small Mexican village. Then through a dense jungle next to Monkey Mountain. Then out onto the long beach. The horses go right out into the water and we had a beautiful sunset finish. Pedro was our cowboy guide and he was great.
Now, I wish we would have hired the photographer. The trip was so fantastic I wish we’d documented it with photos. Hasta Luego Pedro.