Our sunset horseback riding tour offers a unique experience to enjoy a traditional ride in Higuera Blanca guided by our skilled cowboys.
The horse riding adventure starts through the town towards the astounding natural landscapes of the jungle in Punta de Mita and goes on to Playa Litibú, in an exclusive beach ride. There you’ll behold a beautiful sunset while enjoying drinks and snacks before going back to Montalbeña Ranch in a night ride.
Experience the best sunsets in the Riviera Nayarit!
Vista Paraíso Instagram
- Round transportation to Vista Paraíso (Summer schedule: Terralta 18:20 / Palladium 18:35 / Iberostar 18:50)
- Bottled water
- Drinks and snack
What to Bring?
- Comfortable clothes (consider a change of clothes if raining)
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Bug spray (preferably organic)
- Extra cash for souvenirs, meals or photos
- Min. Age: 6 years old
- Max. Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and people with back, neck, heart or dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras not allowed during the tour for your safety
|Total estimated time||
Monday, Wednesday and Friday; Spring – Summer 19-21 hrs. / Fall – Winter 18 hrs. (Bookings everyday for tours over four people)